Thursday, August 16, 2007

The afghan is at home now!!! Robert pulled it out of the box - and said "WOW, I think I should put this on the wall instead of the bed!" I think he'll leave it on the bed for now. He said his first night there was cooollld (he had not taken a blanket from home, only sheets). Really nice, auntie! Even matches his dark red sheets he bought the other day (you can see the pillow case in the background).




I made him promise to send me a photo of the room all organized.....well, this is probably as good as it's going to get - hey, at least there is some floor tile visible.....and remember - his roomates "stuff" won't be there until Saturday or Sunday! On campus living is for the young!!!

2 comments:

affectioknit2 said...

I'm so glad he likes it and that it fits the bed...

Love,

T

Elizabeth said...

Dorm room looks like it will do the job. Afghan is right at home. E