Friday, July 10, 2009

A ladder up a tree is probably not good news!

So, driving down the driveway yesterday afternoon, I spied a ladder next to a tree....only one reason I can think of for this situation - someone lost something up the tree and needed to retrieve it.....what could that be??


After I've bragged about the model airplane flying prowess of my children - they go and make the pile of "splinters" that I so proudly told you we hadn't seen lately......must have forgotten to "knock on wood"....


I guess there is always a solution to the above problem....


3 comments:

affectioknit said...

OH NO!!! is the damage irreparable?

Love,

T

Elizabeth said...

A cheaper way to go is RealFlight simulator G3.5. We crash all the time and just push a button and start over.

Karen said...

cute mom - i'll tell the boys - love that - just push a button.....

hey t - no, not really without a bunch of trouble. seems like it's easier just to buy a new kit....i know, you'd have to "mend"!

love, k