Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snow and Valentines!

We had a little snowfall - thank goodness this one was shortlived in true southern fashion!! Pretty, though.


Ahhh - Valentine's Day - My sweetie brought me a HUGE slice of Maggiano's Zuccoto cake. YUM, the best cake in the world! The light-colored chocolate is a creamy mousse and the icing is actually closer to a lush french-chocolate melt-in-your mouth dark candy bar. Then they drizzle a chocolate syrup and melted caramel on top.


I stole the above photo off the web - forgot to snap a photo of my cake before it was gone.....here all that was left....I wash and keep the containers - then I use them as disposables tote stuff to potlucks. A very nice Valentines!

3 comments:

affectioknit said...

What a sweet treat!

Love and Happy Valentine's Day!

T

Just Marianne said...

looks like it was yummy! Go Duane!

It was a pretty snow at the beach too. I remarked that it was a good one since we left for 3 days and it snowed and melted by the time we got back.

Elizabeth said...

Chocolate is always the perfect touch. Looks like you had a great Valentine's Day. Love, MOM