Tuesday, November 02, 2010

One more Omaha post

I found a few extra photos on my cellphone from Omaha. I hadn't taken my camera down to the pool....

I caught "Scout" doing a flip into the pool - I thought it was neat how he's just a curled up blurr....




Teresa and I wanted to sit in the hot tub again - but it was much too hot. We complained at the front desk - and they said that they would send someone with ice! I couldn't believe it when one of the maintenance guys showed up with an entire trash can full of ice and dumped it into the pool! It helped, but not enough - so he came back with a second one. Wow...I guess our "green footprint" was pretty bad for the day!


2 comments:

affectioknit said...

That's a cool photographic effect with the pool flip! I forgot about the iceman...

FUN times!

Love,

T

Elizabeth said...

Your pictures tell it all. Even the problems have a funny fix. MOM