Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Nostalgic Appliances

OK, I'll admit - I'm a little attached to my appliances. 

I still have my original (1980'ish) Oster Blender from college, and my little Emmie food processor....and my Sunbeam fry-pan.  Many, many pancakes and such were produced over the years with this pan.  The problem, though, was that several years ago, the plug/thermostat quit working....so the pan got stuck in a cabinet and sortof forgotten.......I ran across it the other day and was nostalgic. I knew it was a wedding gift so I looked it up in my wedding "gift book" - this pan was given to us by Duane's uncle and aunt - Phil and Maxine from Indiana who have both passed away.



Ebay to the rescue!!  For $14 - I have a new plug and a fully functional pan again!




1 comment:

affectioknit said...

Love-i-ty LOVE it!

Love,

T