Friday, February 15, 2013

Surprise Paper

I order my copy paper from Staples.com - because I'm lazy and they deliver for free....

I was surprised when I received the latest shipment.   This will not mean much to you if you aren't familiar with the silly show on TV called "The Office".



I was surprised because I was pretty sure the company "Dunder Mifflin" was an entirely fictional paper company made up just for the show......

Upon closer inspection, it's clear that Staples is participating in some hi-jinks - see their motto - "Quabity First"  and the quotes "Limitless paper in a paperless world"  and "Get Your Scrant On!" .  Cute!



1 comment:

affectioknit said...

Funny!...we had seen this paper too...and as we are AVID Office watchers...we thought it was hilarious!

Enjoy your Dunder Mifflin paper...

Love,

T