Sunday, January 26, 2014

Spices, spices, too many spices!

I have two cabinets completely filled with spices.  There's stuff in there I don't even remember.  And multiple jars of the same spice.  I don't know how it all accumulates, but I know I have to move stuff around all the time to find what I'm looking for. 

So, today, I decided to do something about it!  


Right side cabinet before:



This is the contents of the left side cabinet....



I had multiples of garlic powder, onion powder and chili powder....so I combined them to make a lot of room.  I also tossed some old, old, old spices that no longer looked or smelled good enough to keep.  (I'm pretty sure some were from New Hill - yeah, that old!!)


And there we have it -  with the help of some 2 for $1 plastic crates.  I'm pretty pleased with the results!!!




2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That looks good. I like the crate idea, I could use that. MOM

affectioknit said...

Hey! That's pretty awesome...I ♥ organization...

Love,

T