Friday, April 25, 2014

Spring Hair Cut!

I had grown a bit tired of my shaggy hair over the winter. Now that spring is finally here, I thought it was time for a new "do". My stylist, Kristen, snapped these photos. I found her years ago when she worked in the Walmart salon and followed her to her own shop when she left Walmart. She's finishing up nursing school this year but says she'll still take a day now and then to cut her "regulars".  Sweet girl and I do enjoy chatting with her!


Here's the before shots:




And the after!  I'm feeling light-headed, haha....and I look more and more like Mom every day I think!!  A lot of my curl is gone vs. my childhood ringlets!   And the gray, of course...sigh.   Much easier - just wash-n-go!



Oh, and I bagged up the "clippings" to put around my azaleas as a natural deer-repellant!  (and no, they were not long enough for Locks of Love - I looked it up and measured.  You have to have 10 inches!)



2 comments:

affectioknit said...

SUPER AWESOME CUTE!

Love the new do!

Love,

T

Elizabeth said...

That haircut does make you look more like me. Looks good on you. MOM