Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Last day on Ocracoke.....

Beautiful weather!!!  Low 80's and no humidity!  

Off to the Pony to visit with Howard and crowd....



Fun pool time with Luke, Howard, Rich, Buddy and Sharon.  No photos, but I did a killer belly flop!!




Even some new friends joined in on the fun!



Luke and Emma had gone to the Sweet Tooth - thought my sis would enjoy seeing this HUGE roll of Smarties!



Just a shot of the yard at the house.  Very pretty and peaceful.




No trip to Ocracoke is complete without a few rounds of ring-toss at Dajio's.  Can't remember who won....


50 cent wings at Gaffers.....



And the evening meal was to take advantage of the clams from yesterday.

It was delicious if I do say so myself!!



My dinner!    Sprinkle some Texas Pete on top!





Then some Texas Hold'em - playing for.....well.....peanuts!





And in the morning a little relaxing in the hammock.....then an uneventful flight home to 90+ degrees.....yuck!!


1 comment:

affectioknit said...

FUN!...I wish I had those big smarties...you know you can't ever be smart enough...so every little bit helps...haha...and I love the last pic of you...

Love,

T