Wednesday, November 19, 2014

I'm being a bit naughty today!

I see that I've been neglecting the World of Karen lately!  There is a post from the weekend over at McCraw Sails in case you missed it.....

Busy, busy - I've been holding down the fort at the Asheboro Airport since I have an employee out for a few days.  So not much going on in the WOK!

At Asheboro, we have an "airport bum" (Hub!) that occasionally brings us treats.  Today it's "SUPER DONUTS" from a local bakery. 

See, I'm being naughty - 8 seconds in the microwave and they are heavenly!  Taking the chill off the 17 degrees this morning when I pulled out of the garage!




2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You were almost as cold as we were, at 15 degrees. Donuts do look scrumptious. MOM

affectioknit said...

..pretty frigid here too...and the donuts look yummy...they are often vegan except for the frosting...KK anyway...

Love,

T