Saturday, January 03, 2015

In a tight spot

Duane was working on some plumbing wayyy back inside this compartment.  He was sort of standing on his head reaching to the right about 4' to replace a hose.

When I saw the contortionist pose, I cheerfully said "I'm pretty sure I can just shimmy in there with my whole body and attach the hose for you".  He just as cheerfully said "have at it!"



It was probably not a smart idea......but the hose got properly installed.....and I asked Duane for some help to get out, because I was pretty much stuck!

I knew I was in for it when he said "wait just a sec, I've got to get a picture of this...."  I thought he was joking because he rarely, if ever, picks up the camera unless I ask him to!



He obviously did, eventually, lift me back out by hoisting me up using the waistband of my pants!......thanks dear.....






2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How cute!!! Guess your blogging bug rubbed off on him. HAHA Still at boat??? MOM

affectioknit said...

That is adorable! I'm guessing you're not claustrophobic at all...ha!


Love,

T