Monday, July 06, 2015

Fishing boys in Oriental

Lots going on in Oriental lately!  If you haven't checked out the sail blog, you're missing some fun!

While Pat and his "crew" were bringing in his sailboat to the marina, Sharon and I wandered over to the Endurance Seafood dock to check out what they had in stock.

We were greeted by the same two boys that I've posted about over the years.  It seems like I see them just about every time we go by.  Very business-like and polite.   A true family-run business.

Here they are showing us the fresh shrimp.




Sharon and I  admired their kitty-cat.  Look at those lovely blue eyes!




We ended up with wonderful shrimp and some clams.  Grilled on the marina grill.  Yum!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That grilled seafood sure looks good, your weather must be nice too. MOM

affectioknit said...

Sweet boys...they grow up so fast...and blogs make it so easy to look back...I remember seeing them when they were quite small...

Love,

T