Friday, July 28, 2017

Oriental

Wow, I've been a lazy blogger!!

Nothing much happening....when we got to Oriental, the forecast said a low of 66 for the evening, so I thought we'd try it without the a/c running.  Opened up all the windows and turned on the fans.  Pretty good for a summery July day!



Nothing much going on - we're doing some "yard work".

Oh, and I happened to stop by the Piggly-Wiggly yesterday for groceries - it was their 1st year anniversary party in the parking lot.  What a zoo!

Everyone seemed to be having a good time, though.  Hot dogs/hamburgers on the grill and live music.  Good small town fun!  (I think the entire town population was there!)



2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It's been cooler here, too. Pool still at 80 degrees, all very nice. MOM

affectioknit said...

FUN!...I can remember shopping at PW in Apex...that one was kinda run-down...but there was a nice brand new one in Lexington SC...Eaven was little and that was the first store where I ever saw the shopping carts like little cars for kids to ride in...

Love,

T