Monday, October 09, 2006

We're back from the great north! Duane and I had a great weekend at the Annapolis Boat Show - a little soggy again.... Toured lots of wonderful boats - many WAY over our price range. Fun to look, anyway, and see how the other 1/1000th lives! We stayed at a hotel just outside of DC in Greenbelt, MD. Each night we went to the local "Fridays" restaurant - just because it was close and we were tired. This place was the "happening" place! Everone was just as nice as they could be and they seemed to know one-another. Not what I was expecting in such a big city!

I gave my camera to Robert for his NYC trip, so I didn't take any photos. Sharon snapped a few, so I'll post them IF she ever sends them to me!

The boys got back at 8AM this morning - after an overnight bus ride from New York. Here are a few of the photos Robert brought back. Sounds like they had a wonderful, memorable time!



Robert did a nice job with the camera - 343 photos! (Most were of his friends - hopefully we'll get photos from someone else that took shots with our boys in the photo!) Robert is in the middle of the photo if you can't pick him out right away. Of course, Robert didn't snap a single photo of Richard...go figure.





Be good or be careful!!

No comments: