Friday, January 19, 2007



Well, I've gotten very tired of my plywood floor kitchen...so this morning I decided to tackle the tile. I could only do 1/2 of the floor since I've got to be able to have somewhere to put the fridge during the process. (I could take it outside, but I'd have to take the doors off - and grow a bit of muscle!)

Here's the result so far.

















The green dots are just the spacers - they're different than when I did it years ago - but work very well.

And now, I'm very tired....I suspect I'll be sore tomorrow from all the bending over and perching on my knees. Tommorrow I will be grouting this tile and hopefully installing the other half of the room. May just get grouting done though.

Not too much else going on - the kids are out of school for 4 days. They are finished with 1st semester. Robert has a really easy 2nd semester.3 band classes...slacker. A bit of "senioritis" I believe.

Gotta run!

1 comment:

affectioknit2 said...

WOW that's really pretty. You do good work - I always gave you credit for the tilework we did in Balsam Grove - 'cause you taught me everything I know about tile.

Love ya,

T