Wednesday, March 07, 2007



I can't believe how pretty the daffodils are staying. They're usually blooming for about a week and then gone...but this year, we've been enjoying them for 2 months!












I was talking to Granny yesterday telling her that I had some bulbs getting ready to bloom and I didn't remember what they were! Here is a photo of what they look like just prior to bloom. Really much "fatter" than normal daffodils. I thought maybe they were tulips, but it's too early for tulips...













The mystery is solved, however. They are just some very pretty bi-color daffodils. I don't remember planting them.....

2 comments:

affectioknit2 said...

Hey - your flowers sure are pretty - maybe it's some Mom planted. Flowers are still several weeks away here...

Love,

T

Elizabeth said...

No, I don't think I planted them but I may have provided them. They are way ahead of ours here but we do have some pretty ones blooming.They will look nice next to the green trailer. I'll post a pictures today if sun is out enough to take one. E