Saturday, March 17, 2007


My sister has been putting photos of her hairdo on her blog...so here goes. Since I spend literally 1 minute on my hair, it's not much of a "do".

Richard is working at Food Lion this evening, and Robert has gone with his school's Jazz Band to Virginia for a competition this weekend. We're heading out for a Japanese steakhouse meal this evening with a group of friends to celebrate two birthdays. They're both local people, born on the same year and same day (yesterday). Pretty neat.

Later

1 comment:

affectioknit2 said...

Are you letting your hair grow out again? - that's cute - mine's too long for that do - but I'll have it cut by June - my regular bob - that's actually my favorite - then I like it pretty well until it gets below my shoulders then it's sort of a pain and I can't wait til it's 10 inches long from the pony again. Have a fun night without the young'uns.

Love,

T