Friday, January 25, 2008

2 posts in one day!!! I had to post this - we've been waiting since the early fall for this - Richard was accepted to Appalachian State!! Yippeee!




When I picked up the mail, I knew it was an acceptance - I figured that they don't send a big, thick package for a denial! I behaved myself and didn't open it. I taped it to the door so he would see it when he came home from school today. We were concerned that he wouldn't get in because Appalachian had been over-run with applications after their extraordinary football wins this fall. (Who really cares about football wins - apparently a bunch of people!!) Anyway, the admissions office was overwhelmed and just started sending notices out this week.

I got a "thanks mom" and a big hug - nice!

1 comment:

affectioknit2 said...

Congratulations Richard! And you're right - a school's football prowess means nothing to me.

Love,

T