Friday, July 11, 2008

Well, not a lot is happening! Dick and Lindy are gone to Yellowstone for a couple of weeks. I'm tending his garden - there's too much! He should be back in a few days. Yummy proceeds from a day or so ago. I pick 3 grocery bags full this morning...


I baked the eggplant with some onions, garlic and olive oil. Very good. Not too many tomatoes yet - but they sure are good! I just fried the okra....


I snapped a couple of photos of Rich's fishtank - the fish are growing visibly now!


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Nice veggies. The fish are pretty, too. E

affectioknit2 said...

The Man-Cub was just asking about the fish - we stopped at PetCo in GF on our way back from Webelos camp - I'll do a ginormous post about it all soon.

Love,

T

PS - my gardens all weedy in my absence - I don't know what's wrong with the Man- he didn't weed while I was gone - you have to do 3 rows a day to keep up...