Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Garden Photos

It has been dreary and cool since we got back from our Chesapeake trip.....not much happening -

Here's a shot of the my little "no-till" garden. Just tomatoes, squash, cucumbers and a few peppers. I'm really liking the maintenance - just mow/weed-eat around the plants.



Just some pretty plant photos - my sis-in-law Denise gave me a bunch of different plants when we were last at home....I've managed to keep them alive and well!






I had to snap a couple of photos of my hydrangea's - Richard gave me one for Mother's day many years ago - and Mom also brought me one a couple of years ago. They are the prettiest they've ever been this year.



Must be the amazing amount of water we've had recently!

Oh - here's one of the first "harvests" ....yum...

3 comments:

affectioknit said...

Oh my goodness - I can't believe you're harvesting already and ours is barely above ground...

Love,

T

Just Marianne said...

Looks like you have a green thumb!

Elizabeth said...

I may have to mow my garden, even though I never intended for it to be no-till. So wet there's no chance of tilling or hoeing it. Maybe we will have a few days of dry. Hope so. E