Thursday, August 20, 2009

Jet visitor who bought 750 gallons of JetA, brought beer, what more could you ask?

We had a visitor to Siler City from Kentucky. They are a grain supplier - came to visit the local chicken processor. Good business for the town!

They arrived in a very nice jet.



Zooming in on the nose, they have a logo as a sponsor of the 2010 World Equestrian Games.



But the best thing is that they run a micro brewery and they make the official beer of the 2010 Equestrian Games.....and they gave me a whole case of it....nice fellows!!

4 comments:

affectioknit said...

WOW - that looks yummy NOT - you know I'm not a Beer drinker - I bet the Man would love it though...

Love,

T

Just Marianne said...

Now you know I am a beer connoisseur!

Elizabeth said...

How was the beer? Nice jet. MOM

Karen said...

yeah, it was pretty good - but a bit dark and heavy for my all-american-light-beer tastebuds...i'll bring some for marianne to the book club!! love, k