Friday, January 22, 2010

Avatar Again!

Amazing the difference a weekday movie viewing makes!!

Since I didn't get to see all of the movie last weekend - and Bobbi, my friend from work wanted to see the movie....we decided to go yesterday.

Here's a shot of the theater - EMPTY!

We went to see the 2-D version of Avatar - the 12:30 matinee....since the theater was empty, we got to choose the best seats - high up and in the middle.

Th 2-D version did not make me sick at all - but I must say that it probably wasn't as good. I enjoyed seeing the parts that I didn't the first time (amazing how much of it I was either gone or had my eyes closed the first time!)

So, if you go, I'd say see the 3-D version and sit up high!

3 comments:

affectioknit said...

That's a really long movie to watch twice...

Love,

T

Karen said...

hey - you'll be surprised - it doesn't seem long at all!

love, k

Elizabeth said...

Really, it doesn't seem that long. We saw it Wed. in 2-D and also shared the theatre with 2 other couples. We did enjoy it and afterwords ate a very nice Italian dinner courtesy of Eddie and Trudi's Christmas gift. MOM