Friday, April 30, 2010

Sailing Hair Cut Time!!

Just a couple of weeks now until we leave for our St. Martin/Sint Maarten sailing trip!

My hair had gotten a bit long and I know from experience that 20 knots of wind all day long leads to a "puffy" hair-do. So, I decided to go short and carefree!

Here's the "before" - weird to do the timer on the camera and step over to take the photo - but no one was around to help.....


And here's the "after" - easy-squeezy to take care of. A little water and conditioner spritzed on and I'll be ready for the evening after a good day of sailing!

5 comments:

affectioknit said...

I love it! and your dangly earrings! You look like Mom!

Love,

T

Anonymous said...

Looks so nice but easy to take care of! Enjoy the trip!

Elizabeth said...

Thank you, Teresa. She does look young and pretty. I wish my hair was curly like that. Really it is but just because I had a kinky perm today. MOM

Karen said...

you guys are sweet!

love, k

Joyce Mineer said...

I LOVE it!!