Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Do you have a favorite piece of clothing?

My lovely sis took my favorite little gray vest! Very nice of her - I might add. She's going to knit me a replacement for it because it has gotten a little tattered over the years..... Look at her blog.


I looked for some of the photos of me in that vest - this is the earliest I could find - 1995. Aren't those little boys so sweet?


This is 1996 - looking out behind the house - no hangar yet!


This is 2000, on a trip to Amelia Island with the boys. Wow, those shorts sure are, ugh....


Christmas 2005 - in BVI with the boys.


With Sharon in BVI.


Wiped out on a hotel bed.

More recent -


On our boat -


Most recent - just this May on our charter in St. Martin. 15 years - How cool is that?

4 comments:

affectioknit said...

That is AWESOME!

Love,

T

Miranda said...

Haha! That's really cool that you have so many pictures of you in the same shirt! I might add that you look particularly awesome in the final photo... Like a model! =)

Karen said...

yeah, really cool! thanks miranda!

Miranda said...

Awwwwww, tiny Richard is so cute in that first picture... He looks evil! =)