Friday, October 08, 2010

Out with the old, in with the new!

Kindof a sad sort of day....this may be my last flight in the old Cessna 206! It's under a contract for sale now - I flew it over to Asheboro for an inspection for the purchasers. They are from Texas - so if the inspection is good, they'll fly the airlines into RDU and pick up my baby! Boo Hoo....



But, on with the new! We hopped in the Mooney and we were in New Bern in record time! We were going 172 Knots or about 198 MPH! Without any tailwind. That is pretty cool.

So, this will be the picture at the New Bern airport for us....I guess I can get used to it!

4 comments:

affectioknit said...

Definitely - you can get used to that and super quick trips up to the mountains too...or even ND...:)

Love,

T

Elizabeth said...

We have several friends with Mooneys and they all like them. Maybe we will get a ride in it coon. MOM

Elizabeth said...

I must proof read my comments before I send them. I can edit my own post but don't guess I can edit my comments. MOM

Karen said...

cute mom - we knew what you meant....you were calling me coon, weren't you? just kidding of course....