Tuesday, April 05, 2011

My "Baby" is 21!

21 years ago, my sweet sis-in-law Denise made me this photo album in preparation for my second born (she had done the same for the first one too!)

I pulled it out today for the first time in a while.....just to look at the photos of Richard when he was a baby.



And it's amazing how many photos I have of various people holding him! I thought you didn't take as many photos of your second child!!!

Here they are (in no particular order)

Well, this one is first, because it was, well, first!

My lovely sis flew up from Jacksonville to help me out...she had a lovely time of it too! Robert caught a virus, Richard had to go to the hospital daily for Bilirubin tests and I was little help.

Always good to have a "little help from your friends!"





Grand-daddy Metcalf




Uncle Buddy....oh, we were so young.....



Great-grandma Hall



Great Grandma - Nanny Gladys



Great Grandma McCraw



Granny of course!


Carolyn - oh, yes, we are young!!


Grandma and 'little Eddie -


A very young Keith and Denise - and before you say anything.....I'm almost positive that is Bridget!!! but the photo was so good, I couldn't resist including it.....


And lastly.....this apparently was a good indication of how my days with two little ones ended then!! It's all good!!

1 comment:

affectioknit said...

Awww! I remember that! What sweet baby boys! I love the picture of you all sleeping so peacefully...

Love,

T