Saturday, May 04, 2013

My Bad...


Kinda hard to see, but this is a note a nice person left under my windshield wiper at the neighborhood Lowe's....




Now, I will admit, I probably wasn't completely in my space.  The pickup is larger than my little car, and I don't drive it much.  But, I was just running in to pick up one thing and I admit I wasn't paying too much attention.  It is a BIG parking lot.  I was one of about 20 cars total in a parking lot that holds maybe 300 cars.  I was only in the store maybe 5 minutes.

Here's a closer view so you can read it.  Who would go to the trouble to do this?  Sorry, Dude that you had to walk 3 extra steps to the first truly available parking spot and that you had to waste your McDonald's napkin to let me know how nicely I park! 





2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
affectioknit said...

Oh...I'm sorry that happened...I hate it when people are ugly for no reason...I actually also hate it when people are ugly for a reason...

Love,

T