Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Kids from Endurance Seafood in Oriental, NC

I've posted several photos of the son's of the owner of Endurance Seafood over the years.  Their property adjoins the Pecan Grove Marina - so I've seen them grow up along the shoreline. 

We've also bought ultra-fresh seafood from them on occasion.

Yesterday, we stopped by, tempted by the "Fresh Oysters" sign at the road.

One of the son's (I think he's the youngest in the previous photos) helped again to haul out and weigh our oysters.  Then he introduced us to the parrot.  Cool- he/she says "HELLO" loudly and unbelievably clearly!  I thought I got a video, but I apparently forgot to turn it on!



My "bounty"!


And just because I enjoy seeing such wholesome young men....here are a few of the past photos I've posted of them thru the past 8 or 9 years!





1 comment:

affectioknit said...

yucky oysters...poor ittle things...

cute big boys now...my goodness they do grow up fast don't they...

Love,

T