Thursday, March 26, 2015

Flowers

Ok, after yesterday's yucky airplane post, I thought I'd put some pretty flower photos up!

My camellia is blooming....this bush is finicky.  Sometimes it makes dozens of beautiful buds, only to have them turn brown and drop off.  I didn't do anything different to make them bloom this time.....



My earliest daffodils are fading away now.  They did stay pretty for a long time this year!



But I have two more areas with daffodils of different varieties.

They bloom later for some reason - this is a pretty "frilly" daffodil.  Everything is weighted down a bit with an overnight rainstorm.



And these are in a different area - they bloom late and have a much more colorful "cup".  Not sure why I have different varieties.  I don't actually remember planting different ones!



1 comment:

affectioknit said...

...wow....pretty...we don't have anything blooming here yet...but it won't be long...the trees are starting to bud up...the image on the banner of my blog is from last year...haha...

Love,

T