Friday, December 04, 2015

WD 40 Broken cans

We always seem to have a couple of cans of WD40 around that have the spray button broken.  Unlike spray paint cans, these cans appear to have non-removable buttons.  And when they break off, you're just stuck with a non-usable, mostly full spray can!



But I got the idea that I could empty the cans rather than throw them out.

I just took a spoon, turned the can upside down and pressing hard on the broken stems....and here is the result!




I'll get a small spray bottle at the dollar store and see how that works!  I just hated to throw the cans away!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Let us know how that works, We probably have some of those around. MOM

affectioknit said...

...we do too...and I see your frugal streak showing...

Love,

T

Pennypincher said...

I used a big ladle and instead of pressing i tapped it 4 or 5 times