Monday, December 04, 2006

Small town Christmas parades...gotta love 'em!!




It started raining about halfway thru the parade (hence, the raindrops on my camera lens.) Luckily, it was not too terribly cold. Some of the guys and gals on motorcycles/tractors/floats looked pretty miserable.















Another note to self....get a camera that snaps the photo when you tell it to...not a 2 second delay. This is the best shot I got of Richard. Two other shots have other people in front of him because my camera delays a bit after I push the button. I'm dropping hints to Duane about this - in the form of "I want a new camera for Christmas!!"


1 comment:

affectioknit2 said...

I'm sure Santa/Duane can take a hint. I have a Kodak P850 and it's pretty nice - you can do bursts and get several shots of action - which might work for marching bands - it works pretty well for Tae Kwon Do - when you want a picture of the board break - it's almost impossible to snap a picture right as it breaks - but if you start the burst mid run - you're pretty likely to get one of the actual break.

I think I said before that we have no Christmas parade here - too cold I guess.

Love ya,

T