Wednesday, April 16, 2008

It's just 20 days now until our big trip to the British Virgin Islands....I'm already beginning to pack - this is our 6th trip to Tortola, each time on a sailboat. So I pretty much know exactly what is nice to have. All of the food (breakfasts and lunches mostly) will be delivered to the boat and should be there when we arrive. The heavy dive gear will also be rented and delivered to the boat. So, we just need some swim suits, shorts, teeshirts, mask/fin/snorkels and various other "stuff" for 10 days at sea. This is what Robert's old room looks like:




Hey, American Airlines still allows 2 bags each weighing 50 lbs each...


Interesting find...I pulled out a duffle bag that had been stored since our last trip - and I found these tucked in a pocket all rolled up tight:


Over the past year, I've been wondering what could have possibly happened to one of my favorite swimsuits - now I know!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That should look especially good on you now. E

affectioknit2 said...

I did the same thing with one of my hand knit hats - I searched and searched at the beginning of winter and I found it when I got out the ice-skating bag - haha - yours swimsuit - mine winter hat...

Love,

T