Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Frugal Christmas Party Invitations

My sweet employee/friend Bobbi donated some old card stock that was dated 2004 for me to use to make invitations to our company Christmas party.

I just printed the information onto the blank paper. It's really quite pretty - you can't really see it here, but there is gold foil in places to make it glittery.


Of course, it would be tacky to send it out with the "2004" in the corner, now wouldn't it? So I just trimmed off the edges in a random "torn" kindof pattern (trying to mimic the strand of Christmas lights, I suppose....)

Folded it up and mailed it off to each couple. Always a good time (as company parties go, that is!!)

Need to save money for the goodies at the party!

1 comment:

affectioknit2 said...

That's a great idea for recycling

Love,

T