Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Homemade Girl Scout Do Si Do's

Yummy! These were better than my sis said!! (I used real butter and real eggs, of course!)

This will be a favorite - here's the recipe I used http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Oatmeal-Peanut-Butter-Cookies-III/Detail.aspx Nice thing is, you'll have all the ingredients handy (except whipping cream - I used milk instead - turned out fine).

Easy as pie too! ('course, I don't think pie is easy, so that's not really germane....)

I'll have to work on making them look like the Girl Scout cookies, but the taste is terrific!


I need to make the cookie "drops" a little smaller and "squish" them really flat, I think. For a neat effect, I think I could put a hole in the middle too.

Yum. They're all gone!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I printed the recipe and will try these. They look good. E

affectioknit said...

I told you so...

Love,

T