Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Funny sight on this rainy morning!

Hope you can see the detail in this photo....on my way to the airport this fine, foggy morning, I happened upon a blue light in the distance with cars backed up. Fearing the worst - I was met with a kindof happy surprise. As I got closer, it was clear that the Deputy was herding a big cow that had escaped his pasture. The cow was not happy and kept turning around towards the patrol car. Nice to know that we're protected from all sorts of things in this county!!!

4 comments:

Just Marianne said...

that's a hoot Karen!

maybe a moooooooo too!

affectioknit said...

Funny - and very nice.

Love,

T

Miranda said...

Hahah, that's so funny! I guess the police officer is clapping but it kind of looks like he's directing the cow like traffic... Like, waving the cow the direction it ought to go! Well, maybe he's doing that too! =)

Joyce Mineer said...

I LOVE this place!!! Ha!!!!