Sunday, October 11, 2009

Why Customers Quit

While cleaning out a drawer in the airport office today, I found a very old and weathered piece of paper that had obviously been posted on someone's desk for many years:



In case you can't read it it says:

"Why Customers Quit"

- 1% Die
- 3% Move Away
- 5% Develop other friendships
- 7% Competitive Reasons
- 6% Product Dissatisfaction
-78% Quit because of an attitude of indifference towards customer by dealer or some employee!!!


Good to think about no matter what your business is!!

-

4 comments:

Joyce Mineer said...

I LOVE it!!! And I sort of think the same could apply to friendships..."why friends quit" (aka "why friendships end"). I mean, think about it...

Hope you had a good weekend blog buddy! Looking forward to seeing you in a couple weeks - it's always a treat :)

Hugs your way...

Karen said...

wow, never thought of it that way - but you're right...

Miranda said...

Haha, that was a good list and a good point about friendships! I'm going to take that into account with my life!

It's time for me to start being more memorable! =)

affectioknit said...

very à propos for any business...

Love,

T