Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pretty cool fruit

We're kindof in a "holding pattern" right now - lots of slush and ice fell over the past day. Nothing pretty enough to photograph - just enough to close everything down in the area!

So here's a little ray of tropical sunshine! We had a jet in at Siler City Airport the other day. The nice pilots brought in some of the extra catering from the jet. I love it when they do that!

This jet had just flown from Atlantic City for a meeting in Siler City (go figure). We enjoyed the fruit plate - knowing that it probably cost $75 from the caterer! I suspect the little orchid flowers were edible....but we did not try them.....


3 comments:

affectioknit said...

Very pretty and yummy! Enjoy - we're back at work today for the first time this week - hahaha - that didn't apply to me I'm sure...

Stay warm!

Love,

T

Elizabeth said...

Nice perk for a little FBO. Sure looks scrumpious. MOM

Miranda said...

Richard came home and gloated about that! And I asked why he didn't bring any home and he said there wasn't any left... But then I saw some taunting me from the trash can! I'm soooo jealous!