Monday, February 28, 2011

Wine glass rack

I've acquired too much stuff in my kitchen cabinets....my wine glasses have been sitting on the countertop of late....





So I decided to do something I've been meaning to do for a long time. First, I ordered an unfinished wine glass rack. I know, I could have made this myself...but I'm a little too lazy for that!!

I forgot to take a photo of it just out of the box, but you get the idea - the cabinets are cherry, so I needed to stain it first.




Mostly done - a little too dark, but better than to light, I believe.





After a little bit of re-engineering (it didn't fit up under the cabinet quite correctly), it's safely installed.



Very nice use of a previously unused corner of the counter! Cheers!

2 comments:

affectioknit said...

Gorgeous! I love that...Now get busy using those wine glasses for some Red-Red Wine...

Love,

T

JS Grame-Smith said...

Fabulous rack for glasses. Just need to maintain them.
-Polycarbonate Glasses