Friday, August 05, 2011

Just a little table

So, most of you guys know I occasionally score "finds" at the "swap-shop" at the local recycle center......

My latest is a little side table. I knew immediately what I wanted to do with it! Miranda and Richard needed a little table to set on their porch - and this one can be customized to match their house!




Here's a close-up of the pretty top





After a few little repairs, the table got a good primer coat - then a couple of coats of exterior paint.






Starting to add some color! (I borrowed their house paint!!)




Pretty yellow accents




And lastly - some very bright blue!!!



A little hard to see - but I got a sheet of glass cut for the top. Ready for delivery!

4 comments:

Just Marianne said...

That is just toooo cute and you are just so talented!! can't wait to actually see you Wednesday nite! Keep your fingers crossed that nothing comes up with Alex!

Sharon said...

Hey Karen! Great job on the table. I bet Richard and Miranda were surprised.

Miranda said...

I was so surprised by Karen's wonderful gift! Beautiful and so creative! When she asked to borrow the paint I had no clue what project it was going into!

Now to find some patio chairs to match it!

Thank you Karen! I love it!

affectioknit said...

Really adorable!...and perfect! You did an awesome job!

Love,

T