Thursday, December 15, 2011

Book Club Christmas Party

It's time for the once-yearly Book Club "Dirty Santa" party.....

First, our hostess had some nice goodies for us to munch on. We (very briefly) discussed our book - The Thorn Birds. I actually hate to admit it, but I did enjoy the rather long, epic story. It's really just a soap opera in one big book....but it's a fun read, anyway!





On to the "Dirty Santa" - lots of fun - several gifts got "stolen".  We had a "2 steal" rule - the 3rd person who has  a gift gets to keep it!



Decisions, decisions....



A nice, fun evening!!




1 comment:

affectioknit said...

So, what did you keep! too naughty for words I guess...I remember the Thorn Birds...from High School ...or maybe Junior High...I was into that sort of read then you know...

Looks like a lot of fun...

Love,

T