Monday, December 05, 2011

Myrtle Beach

It was such a lovely weekend, we needed to fly somewhere Sunday!! So, off to Myrtle Beach...wandered around Broadway at the Beach - as we came upon the notorious "bull ride", Duane was goading me to try it again. I think not!! This is NOT me - but a young lady - who did not fair as well as I did as she fell off after just one "spin". I think I made it thru a few spins before I was bucked off!


Had a few oysters for a snack - then an uneventful, peaceful flight home!

2 comments:

affectioknit said...

Fun! You two are such jet-setters...flying here and there...looking forward to a few lunch flights to Charleston WV...aren't you...?

Love,

T

Karen said...

yep!! yep!! sounds good. you guys will have to find some neat restaurants like the ones we went to with you in N.D.!!

love, k