But, no longer are the questions simple like "Mother's Maiden Name". I called the customer service line to complain. No help. At all. Just said, sorry, normal questions like that are just too easy to find out the answers to.
Here are some of my choices of questions:
- If you could witness and event, past, present or future, what would it be?
- What is the last name of your favorite mentor or teacher?
- What was your dream job as a child?
- What is a favorite road you like to travel?
- What was your favorite place to visit as a child?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- If you could be a character out of any novel, who would you be?
- Who was your least favorite boss?
- What is the first name of your favorite relative not in your immediate family?
- What is the name of your least favorite teacher?
- What is your dream car?
- And finally, what is the name of your favorite stuffed animal?
I believe they had a 20-something write these questions. I'm sorry, I just don't remember the name of my favorite stuffed animal!
But, I guess I do have an answer to one of the questions - my biggest pet peeve today is unanswerable security questions! End of rant.