Saturday, September 12, 2009

New Microwave, Finally

What is this weird photo?? It's the gleaming clean inside of my new mircowave/convection oven...


My old microwave finally bit the dust. It had survived a lightening strike a few years ago - but the display was never quite right. Several of the little "dashes" that make up the numbers were dead after the lightening strike. It still worked, for the most part, but you had to guess at how much time was left as it counted down the minutes.

It finally had the "burnt wire" smell - time to replace! (I resist these things, as you can tell....)

I wanted a micro/convection combo because I hate to heat that big oven up for dishes for two!

Tried a stainless steel one from Lowe's - took it back because it just didn't "fit-in" with the black built-in oven. Ordered this one from GE.

Now I'll have to read up on the convection oven cooking for two!



1 comment:

affectioknit said...

NEATO!!!

Love,

T