Friday, October 03, 2008

My sis had another contest on her blog- this time to post your favorite Halloween costumes...

That reminded me of some cute ones I'd made thru the years for the boys.

This is 1992! We were in Boca Raton and the costumes are made from some cloth that Nanny Gladys gave me (she was always giving me cloth!!)



Aren't they adorable??

This must be 1994 in Boca - the photo was not dated. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were EVERYWHERE at that time. You can't see it well in the photo, but they had a stuffed shell velcro'd to the back of their costume. It was made from different colors of felt. I was really pleased with these at the time.


So pleased, in fact, that they got to wear them in 1995 when we moved back to New Hill!! I can see in the photo that the hems were let out on both of their pants....must have grown an inch or two!!

And finally, probably the only Halloween costume photo Duane has ever been in!! This was 1983 - we dressed up to go to a "IBM'r" party. (That's me in the middle if you didn't know!) We lost track of Ken (the cute blond fella....).

3 comments:

affectioknit2 said...

What a fun trip down Memory Lane!!!

Elizabeth said...

What great photos!! Your photos must be organized. It would take me forever to find some like that. E

Karen said...

yep, the photos from that time frame are in albums and labeled according to year...