Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Small bathroom re-do is done!

The downstairs bathroom has completed it's little face-lift.

Here's the "before" photo again.





All the wallpaper gone - wow, everything is so white!!





So, I went to the local Lowe's store and took about a hundred different paint chips. Some were awful - others were so close together it was hard to choose.



The idea was to get a gray-blue to match/compliment the floor tile. Turned out a little more on the blue side than I was expecting from the paint chip....but I'm pleased with the result.


All done - except I need to find a nice shower curtain with hints of blue - I've just hung a white cloth liner so far.....

2 comments:

affectioknit said...

Lovely!

Love,

T

Elizabeth said...

Looks very nice. I'm sure Robert will enjoy it. MOM