Tuesday, September 13, 2011

McCraw Reunion

It's reunion time again! This year, "our" branch of the McCraw family tree was responsible for the setup of the fellowship hall for the reunion.

We were up before sunrise (unusual for me!!) to fly up to Asheville for a very yummy breakfast at Cracker Barrel.

Afterwards, there was a little bit of prep work before we went over to the church.


Always have to include an Obie photo....he's on a strict diet now (I guess he's getting old like the rest of us!!)  No more treats, poor thing!


All the usual suspects attended.  Great to see everyone.  Really great to eat all the yummy stuff....my blackberry pancakes from breakfast failed me.....I was hungry!  The McCraws are good cooks!


We made little "goodie baskets" for the 7 brothers and sisters to take home.


Lots of old photos were discussed - trying to figure out "who was who" in some of them.


Then back to the airport.....getting some fuel alongside all the business jets.  A beautiful pre-fall day!



Siler City Airport on our way home - a beautiful flight.  Fun day!

1 comment:

affectioknit said...

FUN! I really miss not being able to go to reunions...just too far...and I can't believe that Obie is considered old already...

Love,

T