Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The only thing I've done worth note in the past few days is sell one of our rental airplanes. It was just an extra plane that we didn't need anymore and now was a good time to sell it. I advertised it on the internet and it was sold within a few days. A nice fellow from Prescott,Arizona flew into RDU on Sunday to pick the plane up and fly it home. He ended up having to stay the night with us, so we dragged him along to our Kiwanis "Ham and Egg Dinner" on Sunday. Kindof strange to have someone you don't know staying with you, but there really aren't any hotels close by. We didn't really spend much time with him because he had flown the "red eye" from Phoenix overnite and he was pretty tired!

Since I don't have anything else to report, I thought I'd snap some close up photos with my new camera. Spring is just around the corner!! 60+ degrees today - yey!!






1 comment:

affectioknit2 said...

WOW - Spring is not just around the corner here - but it is supposed to get up to about 30 ABOVE today - so the kids will have outdoor recess - 15 above is the limit for that.

Love,

T