Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I know it's been awhile....here we are on the way over to Ocracoke last Thursday for our Labor Day weekend.

The crew is getting ready to watch John Wayne in "The High and the Mighty". I had borrowed the DVD from a friend (since I had recently read the book). I enjoyed the book - and I expected a lot from the movie. Well, it was 2 1/2 hours of probably The Duke's worst movie....the crew will remember that I suggested it for a lonnnnggg time!


When we travel by airplane or boat to Ocracoke, we always rent bikes to get around. Works off a little of the calories (but not much, I suspect!) Here Sharon and I are outside Howard's Pub.

1 comment:

affectioknit2 said...

We lovelovelove Ocracoke - I don't know when we'll get back there but we'd love to take the Man-Cub there. We used to take our bikes too - in the truck - I guess it's more difficult on a boat or in a plane - haha.

Love,

T