Monday, December 15, 2008

Company Christmas Party

Every year, I throw my Cardinal Air company party. Most of the employees live closer to Asheboro, so Bobbi volunteers to have the party at her house. She decorates and I bring all the goodies.

So, Thurs/Fri/Sat of this past week was a blurr! Here's what it looks like piled into my car. I had already delivered most of the paper goods and drinks, so this is just the perishable stuff.

Let me see, deviled eggs, baklava, lemon cheesecake, my "garbage cookies", peppermint patty brownies, crab dip, blue cheese dip, salmon dip, spinach wheels, meatballs, little weiners, cocktail shrimp, con queso, hot chicken wings, the usual olives/pickles, chips - I'm sure I've forgotten something!!



Everyone brought their spouse/significant other.




They all look like they're having a good time!



Who wouldn't with such great folks!


Oh, forgot about the entertainment. Gave Robert and two of his band friends a paying "gig". They played a couple of hours of Christmas music for us. Nicely done. Unfortunately, the video didn't come out- my camera is going to have to go back to the shop after Christmas!!


2 comments:

affectioknit2 said...

How nice was that! It really looks like a lot of work - er - I mean fun!!!

Love,

T

Elizabeth said...

Good start to the holidays for everyone. Food and house look great. E