Friday, April 20, 2012

Sewing!

Lindy offered an unused pattern that she had....and I said "sure, why not, I haven't sewn a garment since some Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle costumes for the boys in about 1995!!"

Here's the pattern - and by the way - my Sis is correct - the sizes are NUTS! Waayy too small! but, I digress.....


What a whimsical little dress - and just in time for our Bahamas trip!

I chose some zany fabric -





And proceeded with the planning and cutting.  Lot's of options on this little dress - had to decide which colors would go where.....


All cut out now -


Almost forgot to do the interfacing.  I had to climb into the attic and rescue some 20 year old press-on interfacing material from a plastic bin.  Worked good as new!  That's all for now.....dress is not finished yet!!

1 comment:

affectioknit said...

Oooh! I can't wait to see it! I love the fabrics...

Love,

T